Tower Tech² ™ CLEAR urethane caulking is a one-component, high performance, gun-grade, Acrylic Urethane Elastomeric Sealant. Formulated from premium technology reduces dirt pickup, eliminates yellowing and shiners.
Internally plasticized resin requires no mixing or priming to bond to most materials, including concrete, wood and masonry. Tower Tech² ™ has superior adhesion, durability with 50% joint movement capability and 800% elongation. It forms a flexible, durable airtight, water resistant seal offering exceptional protection. Once cured the bead is mildew resistant. Tower Tech² ™ is safe for UV exposure and will not discolor.
- Meets and exceeds ASTM C-920 Class 25
- Meets and exceeds ASTM C-834 - 18ºC
- Meets and exceeds Fed Spec TTS-00230C
- Meets and exceeds AAMA 808.3
- Internally plasticized-No Shiners
- Low VOC
- Seals gaps up to 2”
- Interior/Exterior use
- Lifetime durability
- Full cure should occur 7-14 days after application.
- Siding (wood, aluminum, vinyl)
- Surfaces (Cement, Concrete, Hardboard)
- Curtain Wall Construction
- Panel Walls
- Precast Units
- Window & Door Installation
- Expansion Joints
Masonry, concrete, aluminum, wood, cement board, galvanized, vinyl siding
Surface must be dry and free of dirt, dust, oil, mildew, loose paint, old caulk or other contaminates.
- Only apply when sealant surface and air temperature are above 40°F and rising.
- Do not apply on surfaces above 120° F or when rain is expected.
Tower Tech² ™ is generally considered a non-priming sealant. It is the user’s responsibility to check the
adhesion of the cured sealant on typical test joints at the project site before and during application
consult Technical Services for additional information.
Tower Tech² ™ comes ready to use. U-shaped joints should have the proper size backer rod or bond
breaker tape installed to prevent 3 point adhesion. The sealant must reach deepest point of the joint.
Remove excess with a clean rag and water. Tooling the joint flush with a putty knife is recommended.
Tooling results in the correct bead shape, a neat joint, and maximum adhesion. 90° joints can be
tooled smooth with a moistened rag to a minimum bead size of 3/8”.
- Immediately after use, clean equipment with soap and water.
- Remove cured sealant by cutting with a sharp-edged tool.
- Remove thin films by abrading.