Most of my followers are well aware that I am kind of picky about my hands and keeping them clean. I wear gloves as a painter but I also put protective cream on my hands to keep them from cracking and to clean easier. The best product I have ever used is Barrier from Workman's Friend.
Apply Workman’s Friend™ Barrier Skin Cream to skin prior to tackling the job to form a protective barrier. With just a single wipe, hands are clean! Get to work!
Workman’s Friend Barrier Skin Cream effectively hydrates and moisturizes damaged skin while offering superior hand skin barrier protection from exposure to grease, chemicals, grime, glue, dirt, paint and plant oils.
Once the job is done, just wipe off the dirt and grime with a single swipe, like magic!
- WORKS LIKE A PROTECTIVE GLOVE.
- HANDS ARE CLEAN WITH A SINGLE WIPE.
- GUARDS AGAINST SKIN IRRITANTS, GREASE, PAINT, STAIN, GLUE PLANT OILS.
- MOISTURIZES, HEALS PROTECTS.
- CLEAN HEALTHY HANDS AFTER USE.
- SAFE AND NON-TOXIC.